Te Atatu Community House activities and classes are now running. Here’s what’s on…
Inland Revenue Assistance – for general tax, family assistance, child support.
By Appointment only 10am-12noon on 6th July, 3rd August, 7th September.
Knitting and crocheting for beginners starting soon –Tuesdays 10am. Want to learn ?- book now as limited places available at no cost.
Classes available at Te Atatu Community House (enrolments necessary)
- Learner Licence – 6 week course starts 27th July.
- Restricted Licence assistance – course starts 29th July.
- First Aid 2 day comprehensive Saturday 1st & 8th August.
- First Aid Refresher – Saturday 1st Aug.
- Sign Language- 6th August 7pm-9pm.
- Indian Cooking on Saturdays-(Southern Indian) contact Community House.
Free Community info sessions by Waitakere Community Law 10am-12noon
- 22nd June – Family Trusts, learn how these work and how to set up a Family Trust.
- 10th Aug: Your Rights Against Horrible Neighbours.
- 24th Aug: Legal Options To Get Out Of Debt.
Justice of the Peace – every Saturday 9am-12noon at the Community House or we can arrange a weekday appointment if needed.
Market – every Saturday at the Community House, 7.30am-12noon. $5 for stallholders. All stalls welcome.
AGE Concern – Free presentations by AGE Concern for people over 50years of age. Workshops coming soon.
Handcrafts -Knitting, spinning, crafts – Tuesdays & Wednesdays 10am-12noon.
Playgroup – The Kid’s Shed Playgroup every Thursday and Friday 9.30-11.30am.
Joggers & Walkers – every Sunday 8am.
Rooms – Community House has rooms to hire for meetings, tutoring, workshops, support groups etc.
Te Atatu Community House
580 Te Atatu Rd, Te Atatu Peninsula
Ph: 834 5827