All landlords within the town centre who pay the annual targeted rate and their tenants, are automatically members of the Business Association. Other businesses based on the Peninsula can become Associate Members. For an annual fee they enjoy access to association resources and support and benefit from marketing opportunities.
Associate Membership Package
Associate Membership of the Te Atatu Peninsula Business Association is an opportunity to enjoy advantages of the Te Atatu Peninsula Business District despite being based outside the B.I.D area. To be eligible as a member, Associates must conduct their business on the Te Atatu Peninsula or within the postal bounday of Te Atatu South. For the cost of $115.00 P/A (incl. G.S.T), the Associate Member gains:
- A listing in the business directory featured on the back cover of four issues of the Te Atatu Views, 10,000 copies of which are delivered quarterly in Te Atatu Peninsula and Te Atatu South.
- A listing on our website www.teatatupeninsula.co.nz, with an icon identifying your location on an interactive map, your own web page to utilize and the option for a link to the Associate’s own website.
- Associates can attend our business forums, four of which will feature complimentary catering. Forums include presentations, information, and networking.
- Associates will receive our e newsletters featuring relevant business news, professional development opportunities and community events, plus other information via e mail, when appropriate.
- Associates are eligible for election to the T.A.P.B.A Committee, as non-voting members and to be part of any working groups.
- Where appropriate Associates may take part in our promotions, which take place five times per year. As a participant, they are listed on our website and facebook page as a place for shoppers to enter.